Welcome to LLMTC- The Gateway To Success
Inaugurated By T.P. Sreenivasan (former Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations) | Mr. Nanoo Viswanathan is the veteran Chief Executive Director of the LLMTC.
LLMTC is an institution of a team of globally proved professionals with its head office at Pattom, Trivandrum, Kerala, India. It is a job and business oriented unique training center and finishing school designed for enriching and equipping our un-employed youth to conquer domestic as well as international job and business. By keeping the vision and mission in mind, we have created a new arena with excellent study materials and most modern competent teaching aids with visual programs for developing the best professionals in the field of logistic & supply chain management, port & shipping business, export import management, customs law and procedures, maritime and international law, administration and management, gulf employment training program, business & legal consultancy in India & Gulf region.
We would like to end our statement with a quote of Alan Bloom, “Education is the movement from darkness to light”
Lamp Lighting Ceremony
T. K. A. Nair is a career civil servant who formerly served as Adviser to the Prime Minister of India with the rank of the Minister of State. He also previously served as Principal Secretary to Prime Minister of India. | Indian Customs Assistant Commissioner Mr. Ajith Kumar IRS | Mr. Sudheer K Executive Director at Navio Shipping LLC | Adv. K. J. Thomas is a practicing lawyer in the High Court of Kerala | Capt. K S Pillai
Import and Export
Port and Customs
Shipping and Logistics Legal and Business
Consultancy India and Gulf.
Supply Chain Management
International Business and Law
Vizhinjam & Other Port opportunities
Classes for CHA ( Customs House Agent )
Charter Party and Stevedoring
Job hunting technique India and Gulf
Law Entrance and LLB Tuition
Maritime and Customs Law
|One Day||One Week||One Month||Three Months||Six Months||One Year|
|Awareness Program||Awareness Program||Certificate Course||Certificate Course||Diploma Course||PG Diploma Course|
- Classes Conducted By Worldwide Experienced Professionals
- In House Training (Internship) With Certification
- Field Visits and Project Preparation After The Successful Completion of Course, Training Program and Project Work The Candidate Gets 3 Certificates
- Hostel Facility Available
- Reasonable Fees
- Day and Night Batch
- Flexible Timings
- Support for Bio Data Preparation and Interview
- Assured Placement Assistance
- Excellent Library Facility
LLMTC is Registered with
- A Unit of AMBASSADORS OF LOGISTIC, LAW AND MANAGEMENT (A-LLM) TRUST – Regd. with GOVERNMENT OF KERALA.
- LLMTC – Regd. under Ministry of MSME – GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,Udyogadhar No.: KL12D0001545.
- Regd. Member – Federation of Indian Export Organization (FIEO) under Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India (RCMC No. KRL/108).
- Affiliated to Kerala STED COUNCIL as an Authorized Training Centre.
- Registered With Corporation of Trivandrum
- Registered Corporate Member with Trivandrum Management Association
SUMMER SHORT TERM CLASSES
In continuation of the efforts to shipshape a go-getter workforce and an entrepreneur fraternity in the field of Maritime industry, our training arm, Logistics, Law Management Training Centre (LLMTC) is conducting classes affiliated to STED Council, on the following areas.
• Supply Chain Management
• International Logistics
• Freight Forwading
• Customs & CHA
• Maritime Law & Interantional Law
WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES OF LOGISTICS RELATED MARITIME SECTORS ?
In India and at an international level, blue economy is developing (Ocean related economy). As part of it most of the countries are on the path of constructing new world class ports and reconstructing and facilitating old and existing ports. Also in alignments with this, the logistics supply chain and maritime industry is growing. It has created a large volume of employment and business opportunity. Already there is a crying need of skilled, literate and efficient manpower for the maritime sector. We have started this institution keeping in mind this deficit, to explore this golden opportunity by giving rigorous training classes and guidance to our youth and entire society.