Greetings from LLMTC!
The COVID-19 pandemic is certainly changing the dynamics of national and International trade. Importance of employment business opportunities at Maritime sectors and logistics field increasing steadily. Today due to the various reason teaching, studying and learning system changed from traditional class room to online plat forms up to an extent.
Towards this objective, we the Logistics, Law Management Training Centre and consultancy is announcing online classes, discussion, seminars, conference etc. which will help you to explore the golden opportunities arising from ground level to upper level in the above sectors. The classes will handle by long years practically and worldwide experienced industrial professionals that will help you to understand the each and every corner of the employment, professional, business and industrial opportunities.
Explore the Upcoming Opportunities
Opportunities of Vizhinjam Port, International trade & Maritime law through video conferencing for students, new entrepreneurs, working groups and business community.
Date: 1 JUNE onwards, Total 100 hrs.
- Early morning batch
- Morning batch
- Afternoon batch
- Evening batch
- Night batch
- Late night batch
- Flexible timing
Types: Individual classes & Group classes
- Participation charge:
- Successful candidate will get certificates, assistance for getting job and starting business.
Who can attend?
Job seekers-India and abroad
Shipping and logistics companies
Private and government employees
NRI’S & Returners
- Domestics , international trade and opportunities
- Port , Shipping and documentation
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Freight forwarding and letter of credit
- Marine insurance
- Customs procedures and Customs house agents
- Maritime, customs and international law
- Introducing Vizhinjam and other ports employment and business opportunities.
- Worldwide Logistics opportunities and various steps for explore it.
- How we can start Export import business
- International trade and trade finance
Register Today! Limited Seats
HURRY! ONLY LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
More enquiries and confirm your participation: email@example.com OR call us at: 9495919999, 8891000100, 9495941111.
We look forward to your active participation and utilize this golden opportunities.
The Bank details are given below:
Account Name: LLMTC; Account Number: 67197676145
Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Address: Ed Heights, , Opposite Bishop House, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
Branch: PATTOM ROHINI BUILDING
IFSC Code: SBIN0070212 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)Branch Code: 70212
*Terms and conditions strictly applicable.